Our Importer of Record – Exporter of Record (IOR/EOR) service is a global program that enables US based companies to export non-revenue international shipments to other countries without paying the taxes and duties associated with a Temporary Import License. Acting as your company’s in-country legal entity, Global 4PL can support your sales and customer service departments with pre-sale marketing material and demo product shipments while also allowing your company to keep spares inventory near your end customer sites to support quick turn repairs.
- Global4PL acts as the importer for customs purposes at the time of import/export.
- Global4PL will support Telecommunication Homologation and registrations in other countries.
- Global4PL will apply for necessary import/export licenses or permits.
- Global4PL will maintain records for the minimum duration required by law.
- Global4PL will maintain ECCN, COO, CCATS and HTS numbers for US Export License and destination country entry requirements.
- Global4PL will prepare Certificates of Origin if required.
- Global4PL uses its regional office in Milpitas, California and in the receiving country, thus reducing your corporate tax exposure.
- Global4PL’s international trade expertise enables companies to avoid costly trade compliance penalties.
- A simplified shipment clearance process.
- No cost to establish legal entities in foreign countries.
- A transportation process that is fully compliant with all US Import / Exports laws, including a document retention system in compliance with import (CBP) and export (BIS) regulations.
- A shipment tracking and document control system that is easily accessible worldwide.